This was a very productive month, intentions-wise.
- home unpacked, settled, and slightly decorated
- InDesign lessons started, but quickly switched over for learning Illustrator
- CG is officially scheduled
- website finalised after months
- half of PL 2013 filed away, but nothing photographed… considering just leaving it
- one year celebrated
- home management all filed away neatly into my Moleskine binders, and labeled like a pro
- dream job landed
- Etsy school completed
- loving breakfast found (juices)
- 25 at 25 checked, with plan for unticked items
- photos, oh beautifully organised photos, all neatly in their chronological folders
- wedding memories digitised, filed, and neatened up (WOO HOO)
Yep… I’d say that was pretty well done.