Yay ! A new feature on the blog. I mentioned it briefly in my blog plans post, and ever since I saw the feature on Mary’s blog a while back I’ve been excited to start. I am a seriously big paper memories hoarder, so it’s perfect for me to document my week this way (besides Project Life, Instagram, and all those other ways ha ha). It’s also a great way to make sure that I don’t hoard paper, while still keeping the memories. I’ve set myself a limit: it needs to fit onto my scanner (A4). It will be hard to have to leave things out, but it’s also a good way of ensuring that only the highlights appear here.
This week in paper:
- glittery g, along with rey found while organising and digitising my memory boxes
- perfect pretty quote that I really needed for this week found in my new favourite book of pretty quotes (which I am disobeying every book lover’s rule and tearing out of for crafts)
- wine from our braai (BBQ) on Saturday night, bought 100% for the pretty pearly label
- I’m onto my second month of Oratane, and really, my three tubes of Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream, and my E45 cream should be of importance here too
- horrible sweet after D’s + my sushi night. So happy we are becoming best friends again.
- S’s band’s vinyl sticker that I was told to put on the fridge (no) or the car (heck no), so it gets scanned in
What paper memories did you get this week ?